Vulnerability Note VU#162308 Resin Pro improperly performs Unicode transformations Original Release date: 23 Jul 2014 | Last revised: 23 Jul 2014 Overview Resin Pro 4.0.39 and possibly earlier versions improperly performs Unicode transformations. Description CWE-20 : Improper Input Validation Resin Pro 4.0.39 and possibly earlier versions perform incorrect Unicode transformations on output to HTTP responses for ISO-8859-1Read More...
- A look at Pafish (Paranoid Fish) performing anti debugger/vm/sandbox tricks to mess with your #malware work July 24, 2014
- Webinar Follow-up: “Reverse Engineering Malware: A Look Inside Operation Tovar” July 24, 2014
- Windows Previous Versions against ransomware, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
- CEO Christian Fredrikson on F-Secure’s Q2 2014 financial results July 24, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 24th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4075, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows