IOActive: firmware analysis of #Inmarsat and #Iridium #SATCOM terminals shows their security is dismal and abysmal — 13 retweets 5 favoritesRead More...
- #infosec tools: Nmap 6.45, now with added ssl-heartbleed script to detect the Heartbleed bug in OpenSSL April 19, 2014
- IOActive: firmware analysis of #Inmarsat and #Iridium #SATCOM terminals shows their security is dismal and abysmal April 19, 2014
- Sophos's chart of spam origin, accounting for population, makes fascinating reading http://t.co/nvvkDnuPqS April 18, 2014
- All about Darknets, TOR, and Online Anonymity (thx @krypt3ia) via podcast April 18, 2014
- Fake Starbucks emails from Yahoo and Gmail accounts, arriving as “high importance” has Zeus. Shocking. April 18, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows