Fresh off our discussion regarding PowerShell, now for something completely different. In order to bring balance to the force I felt I should share with you my recent use of sed , “the ultimate s tream ed itor” and awk , “an extremely versatile programming language for working on files” to solve one of fourteen challenges in a recent CTF exercise I participated in. The challenge included only a legitimate bitmap file (BMP) that had been modified via least siginficant bit (LSB) steganography and the following detailsRead More...
- Security Vulnerability in the Tails OS July 23, 2014
- Charlie Miller pauses his #hacks of Apple to invent a gizmo to protect your car from being p0wned, uses 'Limp Mode' July 23, 2014
- So simple: virtually all home alarm systems fail to encrypt signals between sensors and C2 panels (=very hackable) July 23, 2014
- Potential Wall Street Journal breach – w0rm posts creds to Twitter July 23, 2014
- New Feature: "Live" SSH Brute Force Logs and New Kippo Client, (Wed, Jul 23rd) July 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows