Fresh off our discussion regarding PowerShell, now for something completely different. In order to bring balance to the force I felt I should share with you my recent use of sed , “the ultimate s tream ed itor” and awk , “an extremely versatile programming language for working on files” to solve one of fourteen challenges in a recent CTF exercise I participated in. The challenge included only a legitimate bitmap file (BMP) that had been modified via least siginficant bit (LSB) steganography and the following detailsRead More...
- Russia Paying for a Tor Break July 28, 2014
- Almost 1 in 10 Android apps are now malware (and Asia has highest infection rate, then France and Russia) July 28, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Monday, July 28th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4079, (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Management and Control of Mobile Device Security, (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Security Digest: July 26th July 26, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows