Surveillance is getting cheaper and easier : Two artists have revealed Conversnitch, a device they built for less than $100 that resembles a lightbulb or lamp and surreptitiously listens in on nearby conversations and posts snippets of transcribed audio to Twitter . Kyle McDonald and Brian House say they hope to raise questions about the nature of public and private spaces in an era when anything can be broadcast by ubiquitous, Internet-connected listening devicesRead More...
- Philip Virgo (@ITmeetsPolitics): surge in demand for #infosec skills might be as bad as Y2K, especially for banks April 24, 2014
- Trend on Underground Economy: "times are good, victims are plentiful, and the risk is relatively low" + no good news April 24, 2014
- 5 Iowa State Uni servers breached, made to mine #Bitcoins via #Synology, 30k SSNs probably not stolen, #cyclones April 24, 2014
- 21 y/olds in Cambodia arrested APR7:King Mongkolpanha (Black Cyber/Machine)+Chu Songheng (Zoro) alledgedly #Anonymous April 24, 2014
- DHCPv6 and DUID Confusion, (Wed, Apr 23rd) April 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows