Let’s face it, Advanced Persistent Threatsare becoming smarter, and well, more advanced. It’s no secret that cybercriminals are developing more sophisticated and subtle attacks equipped with a slew of highbrow features such as self-awareness and the ability to stealthily dodge countless security systems. With intelligence as the weapon of choice, attacks are more dangerous than they ever have been.Read More...
- Detained 13 members of the criminal community, "earned" via Internet virus about 70 million rubles December 8, 2013
- NatWest online services hit by cyber attack December 8, 2013
- "njRAT", The Saga Continues http://t.co/u8nipkXwl4 http://t.co/XtItoTsY5f December 7, 2013
- ZeroAccess Botnet Down, But Not Out December 7, 2013
- The state of targeted attacks December 7, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows