Fortinet: P2P Zeus (AKA Zbot) has put up a critical update to its P2P botnet, harder to kill with new rootkit driver — 8 retweets 4 favoritesRead More...
- Chinese government: Windows 8 is fairly expensive [$142] so we're sticking with XP for our government needs #infowar April 25, 2014
- Conversnitch ($100)=Raspberry Pi driven lamp that will live tweet your overheard conversations http://t.co/2E8SCykLiG April 24, 2014
- #infosec #antivirus #malware tools SX Antivirus Kit for Windows is the entire free toolset from @SecurityXploded April 24, 2014
- Zurich Insurance: 19% insure for #cyber risks, 16% of us have CIOs, 20% of us think we're scrimping on cyber defense April 24, 2014
- #infosec tool: Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Version 9, auto check for exploitable #hacking vulns #pentest April 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows