On April 1, I announced the Seventh Mostly Annual Movie-Plot Threat Contest: The NSA has won , but how did it do it? How did it use its ability to conduct ubiquitous surveillance , its massive data centers , and its advanced data analytics capabilities to come out on top? Did it take over the world overtly, or is it just pulling the strings behind everyone’s backsRead More...
- A look at Pafish (Paranoid Fish) performing anti debugger/vm/sandbox tricks to mess with your #malware work July 24, 2014
- Webinar Follow-up: “Reverse Engineering Malware: A Look Inside Operation Tovar” July 24, 2014
- Windows Previous Versions against ransomware, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
- CEO Christian Fredrikson on F-Secure’s Q2 2014 financial results July 24, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 24th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4075, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows