On April 1, I announced the Seventh Mostly Annual Movie-Plot Threat Contest: The NSA has won , but how did it do it? How did it use its ability to conduct ubiquitous surveillance , its massive data centers , and its advanced data analytics capabilities to come out on top? Did it take over the world overtly, or is it just pulling the strings behind everyone’s backsRead More...
- Has Tor been #hacked by Black Hat speakers? let's hope so, the alternative is not cool at all July 31, 2014
- SolydX and SolydK Distros Updated with Latest Security Fixes from Debian July 31, 2014
- Brazilians beware: Gizmodo Brazil compromised –> leads to backdoors and bad days July 31, 2014
- A Honeypot for home: Raspberry Pi, (Thu, Jul 31st) July 31, 2014
- Why Karsten Nohl and Jakob Lell's 'BadUSB' #malware means you ought to fill you USB ports with superglue July 31, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows