Original release date: July 22, 2014 The Mozilla Foundation has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Firefox, Firefox ESR, and Thunderbird, some of which may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code. The following updates are available: Firefox 31 Thunderbird 31 Firefox ESR 24.7 Thunderbird 24.7 Users and administrators are encouraged to review the Security Advisories for Firefox , Firefox ESR , and Thunderbird to determine which updates should be applied. This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policyRead More...
- ISC StormCast for Wednesday, July 23rd 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4073, (Wed, Jul 23rd) July 23, 2014
- Firefox 31.0 released, includes security fixes, see https://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox.html, (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- Mozilla Releases Security Updates for Firefox, Firefox ESR, and Thunderbird July 22, 2014
- WordPress brute force attack via wp.getUsersBlogs, (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- CPNI Releases Paper on Improving Defenses Against Targeted Attack July 22, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows