#infosec tool: WiFi Hotspot Scanner, free, lots of info, export results as HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file (not tested by us) — 2 retweets 2 favoritesRead More...
- RT @tdr_local: Another cool online scanner/malware hash database http://t.co/TyH3zB0D3d by @totalhash April 24, 2014
- Philip Virgo (@ITmeetsPolitics): surge in demand for #infosec skills might be as bad as Y2K, especially for banks April 24, 2014
- Trend on Underground Economy: "times are good, victims are plentiful, and the risk is relatively low" + no good news April 24, 2014
- 5 Iowa State Uni servers breached, made to mine #Bitcoins via #Synology, 30k SSNs probably not stolen, #cyclones April 24, 2014
- 21 y/olds in Cambodia arrested APR7:King Mongkolpanha (Black Cyber/Machine)+Chu Songheng (Zoro) alledgedly #Anonymous April 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows