South Africa is presently estimated to have the third most severe cybercrime in the world, after Russia and China.Read More...
- Adobe and Java vulnerabilities leave Windows open for exploitation December 5, 2013
- Can we predict the future of security? December 5, 2013
- Chrome update heading your way – multiple security updates (thanks Martin). Time to update if not set to do so automatically, (Thu, Dec 5th) December 5, 2013
- Updated Standards Part 2 – PCI DSS/PA DSS, (Thu, Dec 5th) December 5, 2013
- Updated Standards Part 1 – ISO 27001, (Thu, Dec 5th) December 5, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows