The latest Snowden story is a catalog of exploit tools from JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group), a unit of the British GCHQ, for both surveillance and propaganda. It’s a list of code names and short descriptions, such as these: GLASSBACK: Technique of getting a targets IP address by pretending to be a spammer and ringing them. Target does not need to answerRead More...
- A look at Pafish (Paranoid Fish) performing anti debugger/vm/sandbox tricks to mess with your #malware work July 24, 2014
- Webinar Follow-up: “Reverse Engineering Malware: A Look Inside Operation Tovar” July 24, 2014
- Windows Previous Versions against ransomware, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
- CEO Christian Fredrikson on F-Secure’s Q2 2014 financial results July 24, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 24th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4075, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows