The latest Snowden story is a catalog of exploit tools from JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group), a unit of the British GCHQ, for both surveillance and propaganda. It’s a list of code names and short descriptions, such as these: GLASSBACK: Technique of getting a targets IP address by pretending to be a spammer and ringing them. Target does not need to answerRead More...
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 31st 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4085, (Thu, Jul 31st) July 31, 2014
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Privilege Escalation Zero Day, (Wed, Jul 30th) July 30, 2014
- social blade dot com (youtube stats tracker) redirects to Nuclear Pack exploit kit, clever and insidious July 30, 2014
- value for money in a crowded market? NSA Ex-Director Touts $1m Per Month Security Service July 30, 2014
- Robert Graham:open-src isn't actually more secure: usability, deterministic builds and code-review are all against it July 30, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows