file under 'very cool': 11 sources of global #cyber attack maps (some interactive), thanks to @suffert for collation — 17 retweets 10 favoritesRead More...
- #infosec tool: Hash Kracker, free for XP to Windows 8 recover the hashed password for MD5, SHA1, SHA256 + more April 17, 2014
- #infosec tool: Simple 8-bit Assembler Simulator (based on NASM): 4 general purpose registers, 256 bytes + Console out April 17, 2014
- Diplomat Robert Hannigan to be new head of GCHQ in departure from usual career routes April 17, 2014
- LaCie's online payment system breached from March 27, 2013 and March 10, 2014: names, addresses, emails, CCs all gone April 17, 2014
- VU#495476: Openfire contains an uncontrolled resource consumption vulnerability April 16, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows