Original release date: April 23, 2014 Apple has released security updates for Mac OS and iOS devices to address a critical vulnerability that could expose users to covert eavesdropping. Updates available include: Mac OS X Lion v10.75, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 and OS X Mavericks v10.9.2 iOS 7.1.1 for iPhone 4 and later, iPod touch 5th generation and later, or iPad 2 and later Users and administrators are encouraged to review Apple Security Updates HT6207 and HT6208 and apply the necessary updates to help mitigate these risks. This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policyRead More...
- Conversnitch April 23, 2014
- Special Edition of OUCH: Heartbleed – Why Do I Care? http://www.securingthehuman.org/newsletters/ouch/issues/OUCH-2014-special_en.pdf, (Wed, Apr 23rd) April 23, 2014
- Apple Releases Security Updates for Mac OS X and iOS April 23, 2014
- The Security of Various Programming Languages April 23, 2014
- Andromeda 2.7 Features April 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows