Brightest Flashlight app leaked locations of 50 million users, FTC doesn't fine them — 9 retweets 3 favoritesRead More...
- A pair of useful browser extensions to check for Heartbleed: Heartbleed-Ext 3.0 (Firefox) and Chromebleed (Chrome) April 18, 2014
- Fortinet write-up on the Andromeda Botnet v2.06: if you like #malware you'll love this April 18, 2014
- RCMP arrest 19 y/o Stephen Solis-Reyes of Ontario on April 15 for Heartbleed .CA tax attack, trial starts July 17 April 18, 2014
- Android version 4.1.1 STILL vulnerable to Heartbleed: thats 900 MILLION phones April 18, 2014
- Protecting Against Heartbleed Vulnerability April 18, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows