Welcome to the n-th iteration of “patch now” for Java on Workstations. Oracle today published their quarterly patch bulletin, and Java SE is once again prominently featured. This Critical Patch Update (CPU) contains 20 new security fixes for Oracle Java SE. Most of the vulnerabilities are remotely exploitable without authentication, and CVSS scores of 10 and 9.3 indicate that they can be readily exploited, and lead to full compromiseRead More...
- A look at Pafish (Paranoid Fish) performing anti debugger/vm/sandbox tricks to mess with your #malware work July 24, 2014
- Webinar Follow-up: “Reverse Engineering Malware: A Look Inside Operation Tovar” July 24, 2014
- Windows Previous Versions against ransomware, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
- CEO Christian Fredrikson on F-Secure’s Q2 2014 financial results July 24, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 24th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4075, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows