Welcome to the n-th iteration of “patch now” for Java on Workstations. Oracle today published their quarterly patch bulletin, and Java SE is once again prominently featured. This Critical Patch Update (CPU) contains 20 new security fixes for Oracle Java SE. Most of the vulnerabilities are remotely exploitable without authentication, and CVSS scores of 10 and 9.3 indicate that they can be readily exploited, and lead to full compromiseRead More...
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 31st 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4085, (Thu, Jul 31st) July 31, 2014
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Privilege Escalation Zero Day, (Wed, Jul 30th) July 30, 2014
- social blade dot com (youtube stats tracker) redirects to Nuclear Pack exploit kit, clever and insidious July 30, 2014
- value for money in a crowded market? NSA Ex-Director Touts $1m Per Month Security Service July 30, 2014
- Robert Graham:open-src isn't actually more secure: usability, deterministic builds and code-review are all against it July 30, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows