“Papers published on Hackney Councils website have inadvertently revealed the personal data of a number of residents, an investigation by the Hackney Citizen has found. Among the personal details discovered were the names, addresses, email addresses and mobile phone numbers of more than thirty residents who had been in touch with the council recently about licensing decisions. The data featured in documents which had been partially redacted, but redaction had not always been done correctly, allowing personal details to be accessed by anyone who viewed the papers….”Read More...
- Credit card fraud comes of age with advances in point-of-sale botnets December 9, 2013
- Bypassing Windows AppLocker using a Time of Check Time of Use vulnerability December 9, 2013
- IntelCrawler December 9, 2013
- Citi bank choir http://t.co/sp65TMFaMA December 9, 2013
- Dark-rose – A forensic tool to display logs from an Android device on a timeline December 9, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows