Vulnerability Note VU#162308 Resin Pro improperly performs Unicode transformations Original Release date: 23 Jul 2014 | Last revised: 23 Jul 2014 Overview Resin Pro 4.0.39 and possibly earlier versions improperly performs Unicode transformations. Description CWE-20 : Improper Input Validation Resin Pro 4.0.39 and possibly earlier versions perform incorrect Unicode transformations on output to HTTP responses for ISO-8859-1Read More...
- VU#565580: BulletProof FTP Client 2010 is vulnerable to a stack-based buffer overflow July 24, 2014
- Fake Googlebots Used for Layer 7 DDoS Attacks: researchers show that 34.5% of fake crawlers were explicitly malicious July 24, 2014
- VU#669804: TestRail cross-site scripting vulnerability July 24, 2014
- How to source cyber threat intelligence. Number 1 idea? Invest your time in trusted #infosec forums: that gift is key July 24, 2014
- BOYD, CYOD, COPE – acronym soup and sensible advice: 5 things to help build good #infosec strategies July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows