Vulnerability Note VU#657622 Xangati software release contains relative path traversal and command injection vulnerabilities Original Release date: 14 Apr 2014 | Last revised: 14 Apr 2014 Overview Xangati’s software release contains relative path traversal (CWE-23) and command injection (CWE-78) vulnerabilities. Description Xangati’s software release contains relative path traversal ( CWE-23 ) and command injection ( CWE-78 ) vulnerabilities. CWE-23: Relative Path Traversal – CVE-2014-0358 The reporter has provided the following as a proof-of-conceptRead More...
- Turkish RedHack hacktivists claim hack of aktifbank DOT com DOT tr due to hated e-ticketing system for soccer fans April 19, 2014
- Tor dev: 'we'll lose about 12% of exit capacity + 12% of guard capacity' once Hearthbleed vuln machines get kicked April 19, 2014
- got #Steam Guard enabled? You're still not safe from #hackers and here's how they get around it April 19, 2014
- #infosec tool: WiFi Hotspot Scanner, free, lots of info, export results as HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file (not tested by us) April 19, 2014
- #infosec tools: Nmap 6.45, now with added ssl-heartbleed script to detect the Heartbleed bug in OpenSSL April 19, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows