Good news from Malaysia: The Terengganu International Squid Jigging Festival (TISJF) will be continued and become an annual event as one of the state’s main tourism products, said Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Ahmad Said. He said TISJF will become a signature event intended to enhance the branding of Terengganu as a leading tourism destination in the region. “Beside introducing squid jigging as a leisure activity, the event also highlights the state’s beautiful beaches, lakes and islands and also our arts, culture and heritage,” he saidRead More...
- #infosec tools: Dan McInerney's elite-proxy-finder scrapes for good proxies, tests them including for https #infowar April 23, 2014
- discovery by @elvanderb 'suggests that the backdoor [to 24 router's firmewares] was *deliberately* [re-]introduced' April 23, 2014
- #infosec tool: NINJA PingU v1.0, high performance scanner avoids TCP stack overhead, good with plugins April 23, 2014
- Triaging with the RecentFileCache.bcf file to quickly identify a #malware infected system #infosec #incidentresponse April 23, 2014
- #infosec tools: Shodan Plugin for Chrome gives you the site location, IP owner and open services like FTP, DNS, SSH April 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows