Scareware, a type of malware that mimics antimalware software, has been around for a decade and shows no sign of going away. The goal of scareware is to fool a user into thinking that their computer is heavily infected with malware and the most convenient…( read more )Read More...
- "njRAT", The Saga Continues http://t.co/u8nipkXwl4 http://t.co/XtItoTsY5f December 7, 2013
- ZeroAccess Botnet Down, But Not Out December 7, 2013
- The state of targeted attacks December 7, 2013
- Paypal DDoS Attackers Plead Guilty, Some May Walk Free December 7, 2013
- Iran Arrests 16 in New Crackdown on Internet Freedom December 7, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows