One of the cool features that Microsoft actually added in Windows Vista is the ability to recover previous versions of files and folders. This is part of the VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) which allows automatic creation of backup copies on the system. Most users â€œvirtually meetâ€� this service when they are installing new software, when a restore point is created that allows a user to easily revert the operating system back to the original state, if something goes wrong.Read More...
- A look at Pafish (Paranoid Fish) performing anti debugger/vm/sandbox tricks to mess with your #malware work July 24, 2014
- Webinar Follow-up: “Reverse Engineering Malware: A Look Inside Operation Tovar” July 24, 2014
- Windows Previous Versions against ransomware, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
- CEO Christian Fredrikson on F-Secure’s Q2 2014 financial results July 24, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, July 24th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4075, (Thu, Jul 24th) July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows