“About half of the information technology and security professionals asked whether they use external cloud-based services for sensitive or confidential data said they did — but their approaches to encrypting data in the cloud vary widely, according to the findings of the survey published today. The “Encryption in the Cloud” survey done by Ponemon Institute sought the opinions of more than 4,000 IT professionals in seven countries, including the US. About 38 percent of the respondents said their organisations rely on encryption of data as it's transferred, typically over the Internet, to the cloud….”Read More...
- ISC StormCast for Monday, July 28th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4079, (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Management and Control of Mobile Device Security, (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Security Digest: July 26th July 26, 2014
- "Internet scanning project" scans, (Sat, Jul 26th) July 26, 2014
- Friday Squid Blogging: Build a Squid July 25, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows