“About half of the information technology and security professionals asked whether they use external cloud-based services for sensitive or confidential data said they did — but their approaches to encrypting data in the cloud vary widely, according to the findings of the survey published today. The “Encryption in the Cloud” survey done by Ponemon Institute sought the opinions of more than 4,000 IT professionals in seven countries, including the US. About 38 percent of the respondents said their organisations rely on encryption of data as it's transferred, typically over the Internet, to the cloud….”Read More...
- Adobe and Java vulnerabilities leave Windows open for exploitation December 5, 2013
- Can we predict the future of security? December 5, 2013
- Chrome update heading your way – multiple security updates (thanks Martin). Time to update if not set to do so automatically, (Thu, Dec 5th) December 5, 2013
- Updated Standards Part 2 – PCI DSS/PA DSS, (Thu, Dec 5th) December 5, 2013
- Updated Standards Part 1 – ISO 27001, (Thu, Dec 5th) December 5, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows