“India is set to take steps to protect its cyber infrastructure and designate agencies for carrying out offensive cyber attacks on other countries. The move comes at a time when proof shows countries launching cyber attacks not only for intelligence gathering and many nations describing the attacks as an act of war. According to sources, the National Security Council (NSC) headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh would soon approve the comprehensive plan and designate the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) as agencies for carrying out offensive cyber operations, if necessary….”Read More...
- Special Edition of OUCH: Heartbleed – Why Do I Care? http://www.securingthehuman.org/newsletters/ouch/issues/OUCH-2014-special_en.pdf, (Wed, Apr 23rd) April 23, 2014
- Apple Releases Security Updates for Mac OS X and iOS April 23, 2014
- The Security of Various Programming Languages April 23, 2014
- Andromeda 2.7 Features April 23, 2014
- #infosec tools: Dan McInerney's elite-proxy-finder scrapes for good proxies, tests them including for https #infowar April 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows