“India is set to take steps to protect its cyber infrastructure and designate agencies for carrying out offensive cyber attacks on other countries. The move comes at a time when proof shows countries launching cyber attacks not only for intelligence gathering and many nations describing the attacks as an act of war. According to sources, the National Security Council (NSC) headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh would soon approve the comprehensive plan and designate the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) as agencies for carrying out offensive cyber operations, if necessary….”Read More...
- Kali 1.0.8 released with UEFI boot support, more info at http://www.kali.org/news/kali-1-0-8-released-uefi-boot-support/, (Fri, Jul 25th) July 25, 2014
- Understanding Trust and How to Defend It in the Digital Age July 25, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Friday, July 25th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4077, (Fri, Jul 25th) July 25, 2014
- VU#565580: BulletProof FTP Client 2010 is vulnerable to a stack-based buffer overflow July 24, 2014
- Fake Googlebots Used for Layer 7 DDoS Attacks: researchers show that 34.5% of fake crawlers were explicitly malicious July 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows