“India is set to take steps to protect its cyber infrastructure and designate agencies for carrying out offensive cyber attacks on other countries. The move comes at a time when proof shows countries launching cyber attacks not only for intelligence gathering and many nations describing the attacks as an act of war. According to sources, the National Security Council (NSC) headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh would soon approve the comprehensive plan and designate the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) as agencies for carrying out offensive cyber operations, if necessary….”Read More...
- Kvasir – Penetration Testing Data Management Tool developed for Cisco Advanced Services Sec Posture Assessment team April 16, 2014
- Half of IT pros make undocumented changes to IT systems April 16, 2014
- Brightest Flashlight app leaked locations of 50 million users, FTC doesn't fine them April 16, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Wednesday, April 16th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=3937, (Wed, Apr 16th) April 16, 2014
- New Feature: Monitoring Certification Revocation Lists https://isc.sans.edu/crls.html, (Wed, Apr 16th) April 16, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows