“Members of a multi-million pound organised crime gang which ran the Confidential Access (CA) website were jailed on Friday but detectives are now hunting up to 11,000 people who used the service. Detective Sergeant Christopher Richards, of the Metropolitan Polices economic and specialist crime unit, said: It was basically a fraud factory, a continued conveyor belt of consistently produced fraud….”Read More...
- RT @bonsaiviking: @teamcymru The link on the page is the same, but Nmap just released 6.46 to address a few critical bugs and expand April 19, 2014
- Turkish RedHack hacktivists claim hack of aktifbank DOT com DOT tr due to hated e-ticketing system for soccer fans April 19, 2014
- Tor dev: 'we'll lose about 12% of exit capacity + 12% of guard capacity' once Hearthbleed vuln machines get kicked April 19, 2014
- got #Steam Guard enabled? You're still not safe from #hackers and here's how they get around it April 19, 2014
- #infosec tool: WiFi Hotspot Scanner, free, lots of info, export results as HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file (not tested by us) April 19, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows