“Members of a multi-million pound organised crime gang which ran the Confidential Access (CA) website were jailed on Friday but detectives are now hunting up to 11,000 people who used the service. Detective Sergeant Christopher Richards, of the Metropolitan Polices economic and specialist crime unit, said: It was basically a fraud factory, a continued conveyor belt of consistently produced fraud….”Read More...
- The Fundamental Insecurity of USB July 31, 2014
- Has Tor been #hacked by Black Hat speakers? let's hope so, the alternative is not cool at all July 31, 2014
- SolydX and SolydK Distros Updated with Latest Security Fixes from Debian July 31, 2014
- Brazilians beware: Gizmodo Brazil compromised –> leads to backdoors and bad days July 31, 2014
- A Honeypot for home: Raspberry Pi, (Thu, Jul 31st) July 31, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows