“Members of a multi-million pound organised crime gang which ran the Confidential Access (CA) website were jailed on Friday but detectives are now hunting up to 11,000 people who used the service. Detective Sergeant Christopher Richards, of the Metropolitan Polices economic and specialist crime unit, said: It was basically a fraud factory, a continued conveyor belt of consistently produced fraud….”Read More...
- Chase Breach: 465,000 Accounts Exposed December 10, 2013
- Follow us on LinkedIn! December 10, 2013
- How NSA Mass Surveillance is Hurting the US Economy December 10, 2013
- RBS/NatWest outage boosts follow-on phishing December 10, 2013
- Follow us on LinkedIn! https://t.co/u5QRpWfB7g December 10, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows