“Members of a multi-million pound organised crime gang which ran the Confidential Access (CA) website were jailed on Friday but detectives are now hunting up to 11,000 people who used the service. Detective Sergeant Christopher Richards, of the Metropolitan Polices economic and specialist crime unit, said: It was basically a fraud factory, a continued conveyor belt of consistently produced fraud….”Read More...
- App "telemetry", (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- Securing the Nest Thermostat July 22, 2014
- Alleged Stormbot Source Code Advertised for Sale on YouTube July 22, 2014
- #infosec tool "web2intel": Script to fetch malicious domain, URLs from sites that publish RSS feeds or raw HTML pages July 22, 2014
- Card Breach at Goodwill Industries, likely over 21 US States since mid-2013 July 22, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows