“The Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (ES-C2M2), which allows electric utilities and grid operators to assess their cybersecurity capabilities and prioritize their actions and investments to improve cybersecurity, combines elements from existing cybersecurity efforts into a common tool that can be used consistently across the industry. The Maturity Model was developed as part of a White House initiative led by the Department of Energy in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and involved close collaboration with industry, other Federal agencies, and other stakeholders….”Read More...
- Strange DNS Queries – Request for Packets, (Sat, Dec 21st) December 21, 2013
- Adobe phishing underway, (Sat, Dec 21st) December 21, 2013
- Eben Moglen and I Talk about the NSA December 20, 2013
- ISC StormCast for Friday, December 20th 2013 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=3740, (Fri, Dec 20th) December 20, 2013
- The Underground Hacking Economy is Alive and Well December 20, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows