“The Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (ES-C2M2), which allows electric utilities and grid operators to assess their cybersecurity capabilities and prioritize their actions and investments to improve cybersecurity, combines elements from existing cybersecurity efforts into a common tool that can be used consistently across the industry. The Maturity Model was developed as part of a White House initiative led by the Department of Energy in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and involved close collaboration with industry, other Federal agencies, and other stakeholders….”Read More...
- Security Vulnerability in the Tails OS July 23, 2014
- Charlie Miller pauses his #hacks of Apple to invent a gizmo to protect your car from being p0wned, uses 'Limp Mode' July 23, 2014
- So simple: virtually all home alarm systems fail to encrypt signals between sensors and C2 panels (=very hackable) July 23, 2014
- Potential Wall Street Journal breach – w0rm posts creds to Twitter July 23, 2014
- New Feature: "Live" SSH Brute Force Logs and New Kippo Client, (Wed, Jul 23rd) July 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows