“The Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (ES-C2M2), which allows electric utilities and grid operators to assess their cybersecurity capabilities and prioritize their actions and investments to improve cybersecurity, combines elements from existing cybersecurity efforts into a common tool that can be used consistently across the industry. The Maturity Model was developed as part of a White House initiative led by the Department of Energy in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and involved close collaboration with industry, other Federal agencies, and other stakeholders….”Read More...
- ISC StormCast for Monday, July 28th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4079, (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Management and Control of Mobile Device Security, (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Security Digest: July 26th July 26, 2014
- "Internet scanning project" scans, (Sat, Jul 26th) July 26, 2014
- Friday Squid Blogging: Build a Squid July 25, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows