“The Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (ES-C2M2), which allows electric utilities and grid operators to assess their cybersecurity capabilities and prioritize their actions and investments to improve cybersecurity, combines elements from existing cybersecurity efforts into a common tool that can be used consistently across the industry. The Maturity Model was developed as part of a White House initiative led by the Department of Energy in partnership with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and involved close collaboration with industry, other Federal agencies, and other stakeholders….”Read More...
- #infosec tools: Dan McInerney's elite-proxy-finder scrapes for good proxies, tests them including for https #infowar April 23, 2014
- discovery by @elvanderb 'suggests that the backdoor [to 24 router's firmewares] was *deliberately* [re-]introduced' April 23, 2014
- #infosec tool: NINJA PingU v1.0, high performance scanner avoids TCP stack overhead, good with plugins April 23, 2014
- Triaging with the RecentFileCache.bcf file to quickly identify a #malware infected system #infosec #incidentresponse April 23, 2014
- #infosec tools: Shodan Plugin for Chrome gives you the site location, IP owner and open services like FTP, DNS, SSH April 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows