“Finmeccanica has suffered a new setback after it emerged that the chairman and chief executive of Italy's lossmaking defence group is being probed on suspicion of money laundering and paying bribes involving the sale of helicopters to India….”Read More...
- Mozilla Releases Security Updates for Firefox, Firefox ESR, and Thunderbird July 22, 2014
- WordPress brute force attack via wp.getUsersBlogs, (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- CPNI Releases Paper on Improving Defenses Against Targeted Attack July 22, 2014
- App "telemetry", (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- Securing the Nest Thermostat July 22, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows