“Finmeccanica has suffered a new setback after it emerged that the chairman and chief executive of Italy's lossmaking defence group is being probed on suspicion of money laundering and paying bribes involving the sale of helicopters to India….”Read More...
- Hackers hit Harley Medical Group loses 480k of customer PII, leads to extortion attempt (no medical details though) April 17, 2014
- Bundled OpenSSL Library means apps vuln to Heartbleed: VPNs, IM, player, messaging, VoIP, old Google apps all at risk April 17, 2014
- #infosec tool: Burp Suite Professional v1.6 released, has free edition, integrated web app testing tool April 17, 2014
- Hack Miami 2014 CFP: May 9 – 11 including Dave Monnier of Team Cymru on the #SOHOPharming #malware #infosec attacks April 17, 2014
- whitepaper: PE Injection Explained using documented features and C++, no assembly knowledge required April 17, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows