“Finmeccanica has suffered a new setback after it emerged that the chairman and chief executive of Italy's lossmaking defence group is being probed on suspicion of money laundering and paying bribes involving the sale of helicopters to India….”Read More...
- KPMG says this chaos is making it easier, a LOT easier, for our enemies to #hack into our systems. Sad but true. July 28, 2014
- Wikipedia ban edits from US Congress IPS after anti-Cuban 'tweaks' (you need to get up early to change history) July 28, 2014
- Reset a Firebox T10 Device July 28, 2014
- Indian #hacker arrested in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for breaking into Microsoft Website, stealing Product Keys July 28, 2014
- VU#867980: Silver Peak VX is vulnerable to cross-site request forgery and cross-site scripting July 28, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows