“It has often been said of the smartest criminals that if they were to put their talents into positive endeavors, they would become great successes. The statement may be true for North Korean hackers as well. Computer hacking has often been described as a person or group that breaks into computers, which is done by gaining access to administrative controls….”Read More...
- Philip Virgo (@ITmeetsPolitics): surge in demand for #infosec skills might be as bad as Y2K, especially for banks April 24, 2014
- Trend on Underground Economy: "times are good, victims are plentiful, and the risk is relatively low" + no good news April 24, 2014
- 5 Iowa State Uni servers breached, made to mine #Bitcoins via #Synology, 30k SSNs probably not stolen, #cyclones April 24, 2014
- 21 y/olds in Cambodia arrested APR7:King Mongkolpanha (Black Cyber/Machine)+Chu Songheng (Zoro) alledgedly #Anonymous April 24, 2014
- Fun with Passphrases!, (Thu, Apr 24th) April 24, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows