“Federal agents have arrested another member of the Cabin Cr3w hacking group, an offshoot of the Anonymous hacktivist network, for breaching two Utah police websites. John Anthony Borell III of Toledo, Ohio, has been charged with two counts of computer intrusion, according to an indictment unsealed yesterday (April 16) in a federal court in Utah. The indictment states that on two separate occasions in January, Borell hacked into the servers of the Utah chiefs of police and the Salt Lake City Police Department and leaked classified documents….”Read More...
- ISC StormCast for Tuesday, July 29th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4081, (Tue, Jul 29th) July 29, 2014
- Interesting HTTP User Agent "chroot-apach0day", (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Probably not a good idea to read this if you are a #CISO July 28, 2014
- SB14-209: Vulnerability Summary for the Week of July 21, 2014 July 28, 2014
- Don't believe the hype: here are 4 common #infosec oversights July 28, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows