“Federal agents have arrested another member of the Cabin Cr3w hacking group, an offshoot of the Anonymous hacktivist network, for breaching two Utah police websites. John Anthony Borell III of Toledo, Ohio, has been charged with two counts of computer intrusion, according to an indictment unsealed yesterday (April 16) in a federal court in Utah. The indictment states that on two separate occasions in January, Borell hacked into the servers of the Utah chiefs of police and the Salt Lake City Police Department and leaked classified documents….”Read More...
- Security Digest: April 18th April 19, 2014
- RT @bonsaiviking: @teamcymru The link on the page is the same, but Nmap just released 6.46 to address a few critical bugs and expand April 19, 2014
- Turkish RedHack hacktivists claim hack of aktifbank DOT com DOT tr due to hated e-ticketing system for soccer fans April 19, 2014
- Tor dev: 'we'll lose about 12% of exit capacity + 12% of guard capacity' once Hearthbleed vuln machines get kicked April 19, 2014
- got #Steam Guard enabled? You're still not safe from #hackers and here's how they get around it April 19, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows