“Federal agents have arrested another member of the Cabin Cr3w hacking group, an offshoot of the Anonymous hacktivist network, for breaching two Utah police websites. John Anthony Borell III of Toledo, Ohio, has been charged with two counts of computer intrusion, according to an indictment unsealed yesterday (April 16) in a federal court in Utah. The indictment states that on two separate occasions in January, Borell hacked into the servers of the Utah chiefs of police and the Salt Lake City Police Department and leaked classified documents….”Read More...
- Bitcoin Woes Cause Attackers to Converge March 8, 2014
- Crafting Phishing is just like marketing. An expert speaks out, fascinating #InfoSec reading from @StuartSumner March 8, 2014
- Microsoft March Patch Pre-Announcement, (Sat, Mar 8th) March 8, 2014
- Android p/wd managers: still growing, some outdated but effective. Try them and let them do the hard work for you March 8, 2014
- North Carolina State University: Practical Root Exploit Containment (PREC) uses DB of expected app behaviour March 7, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows