“Federal agents have arrested another member of the Cabin Cr3w hacking group, an offshoot of the Anonymous hacktivist network, for breaching two Utah police websites. John Anthony Borell III of Toledo, Ohio, has been charged with two counts of computer intrusion, according to an indictment unsealed yesterday (April 16) in a federal court in Utah. The indictment states that on two separate occasions in January, Borell hacked into the servers of the Utah chiefs of police and the Salt Lake City Police Department and leaked classified documents….”Read More...
- The war on Twitter: Social media users threaten justice system, warns Attorney General December 6, 2013
- Heartwave Biometric December 5, 2013
- VU#268662: NagiosQL 3.2 Service Pack 2 contains a reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability December 5, 2013
- Adobe and Java vulnerabilities leave Windows open for exploitation December 5, 2013
- Can we predict the future of security? December 5, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows