“Federal agents have arrested another member of the Cabin Cr3w hacking group, an offshoot of the Anonymous hacktivist network, for breaching two Utah police websites. John Anthony Borell III of Toledo, Ohio, has been charged with two counts of computer intrusion, according to an indictment unsealed yesterday (April 16) in a federal court in Utah. The indictment states that on two separate occasions in January, Borell hacked into the servers of the Utah chiefs of police and the Salt Lake City Police Department and leaked classified documents….”Read More...
- VU#162308: Resin Pro improperly performs Unicode transformations July 23, 2014
- Italy gives Google 18-month privacy compliance deadline July 23, 2014
- As Apple rescinds Bitcoin 'app ban' is Gliph the private, secure messaging app you've been looking for? July 23, 2014
- Security Vulnerability in the Tails OS July 23, 2014
- Charlie Miller pauses his #hacks of Apple to invent a gizmo to protect your car from being p0wned, uses 'Limp Mode' July 23, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows