“A U.S. appeals court rejected the government's broad reading of a computer fraud law to prosecute workers who steal from company computers, saying it could expose millions of Americans to prosecution for harmless activities at work. The 9-2 decision by the 9th U.SRead More...
- Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit 5.0 is out: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=43714, (Fri, Aug 1st) August 1, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Friday, August 1st 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4087, (Fri, Aug 1st) August 1, 2014
- WireShark 1.10.9 and 1.12.0 has been released, (Fri, Aug 1st) August 1, 2014
- The Fundamental Insecurity of USB July 31, 2014
- Has Tor been #hacked by Black Hat speakers? let's hope so, the alternative is not cool at all July 31, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows