“Lloyds is reopening a branch that was ram-raided late last year despite fears the bank would use the crime as an excuse to close it for good. The part-time branch in Coningsby, Lincolnshire, was hit last December when a forklift was driven into its front.Read More...
- #infosec tools: Kali Linux 1.0.8 Released with the long awaited EFI Boot Support July 25, 2014
- VU#394540: Sabre AirCentre Crew contains a SQL injection vulnerability July 25, 2014
- #infosec tool: Rekall Memory Forensic Framework, baseed on Python. For Linux, Windows and OSX July 25, 2014
- Kali 1.0.8 released with UEFI boot support, more info at http://www.kali.org/news/kali-1-0-8-released-uefi-boot-support/, (Fri, Jul 25th) July 25, 2014
- Understanding Trust and How to Defend It in the Digital Age July 25, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows