“The hacking group Anonymous said on Friday that it would continue targeting China, after announcing it had hacked hundreds of Chinese websites to protest against Internet censorship in the country. Most of the sites Anonymous China claimed to have hacked were working normally early on Friday, although some still carried error messages, among them an official site for the ruling Communist Party in the southern city of Hezhou.Read More...
- SB14-111: Vulnerability Summary for the Week of April 14, 2014 April 21, 2014
- P2P Zeus Performs Critical Update April 21, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Monday, April 21st 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=3943, (Mon, Apr 21st) April 21, 2014
- Heartbleed hunting, (Mon, Apr 21st) April 21, 2014
- Security Digest: April 18th April 19, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows