“The hacking group Anonymous said on Friday that it would continue targeting China, after announcing it had hacked hundreds of Chinese websites to protest against Internet censorship in the country. Most of the sites Anonymous China claimed to have hacked were working normally early on Friday, although some still carried error messages, among them an official site for the ruling Communist Party in the southern city of Hezhou.Read More...
- IBM Fixes Code Execution, Cookie-Stealing Vulnerabilities in Switches, open since May and Dell might have a few too July 22, 2014
- EFF Releases Open Wireless Router Firmware – try it out on a Netgear WNDR3800 if you like. Might save the world… July 22, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Tuesday, July 22nd 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4071, (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- Ivan’s Order of Magnitude, (Tue, Jul 22nd) July 22, 2014
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy, (Mon, Jul 21st) July 22, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows