“ThreatMetrix, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, announced today that it has identified the most threatening malware trends and organizational transformations that could wreak havoc on businesses in 2012. These include more innovative Trojan attacks, the growth of Man-In-The-Browser (MitB) page injections, the rising popularity of mobile transactions and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD).”In the last year, we have seen a significant increase in sophisticated MitB Trojan activities targeting financial institutions, payment processors, governments and online businesses,” said Andreas Baumhof, chief technology officer, ThreatMetrixRead More...
- .KR #LEO arrest 2 for #hacking KT Corp telco, 12M records sold to telemarketers for cell phone sales: $10.8M in 1 yr March 7, 2014
- Blue Coat Security Labs: porn slips into second place, behind #malware laced ads as biggest mobile threat March 7, 2014
- HBGary on SkypeKit client they found acting as RAT in a network: If Skype is normally used=invisible @EllenMessmer March 7, 2014
- Linux Memory Dump with Rekall, (Fri, Mar 7th) March 7, 2014
- ISC StormCast for Friday, March 7th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=3881, (Fri, Mar 7th) March 7, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows