“ThreatMetrix, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, announced today that it has identified the most threatening malware trends and organizational transformations that could wreak havoc on businesses in 2012. These include more innovative Trojan attacks, the growth of Man-In-The-Browser (MitB) page injections, the rising popularity of mobile transactions and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD).”In the last year, we have seen a significant increase in sophisticated MitB Trojan activities targeting financial institutions, payment processors, governments and online businesses,” said Andreas Baumhof, chief technology officer, ThreatMetrixRead More...
- People won’t use technology they don’t trust December 10, 2013
- Calling Undocumented APIs in the Windows Kernel December 10, 2013
- Microsoft Needs to Work with the Security Community to Bring Down Botnets December 10, 2013
- New security features added to Microsoft accounts December 10, 2013
- Who Is Paunch? December 10, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows