“ThreatMetrix, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, announced today that it has identified the most threatening malware trends and organizational transformations that could wreak havoc on businesses in 2012. These include more innovative Trojan attacks, the growth of Man-In-The-Browser (MitB) page injections, the rising popularity of mobile transactions and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD).”In the last year, we have seen a significant increase in sophisticated MitB Trojan activities targeting financial institutions, payment processors, governments and online businesses,” said Andreas Baumhof, chief technology officer, ThreatMetrixRead More...
- ISC StormCast for Tuesday, July 29th 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=4081, (Tue, Jul 29th) July 29, 2014
- Interesting HTTP User Agent "chroot-apach0day", (Mon, Jul 28th) July 28, 2014
- Probably not a good idea to read this if you are a #CISO July 28, 2014
- SB14-209: Vulnerability Summary for the Week of July 21, 2014 July 28, 2014
- Don't believe the hype: here are 4 common #infosec oversights July 28, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows