“ThreatMetrix, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, announced today that it has identified the most threatening malware trends and organizational transformations that could wreak havoc on businesses in 2012. These include more innovative Trojan attacks, the growth of Man-In-The-Browser (MitB) page injections, the rising popularity of mobile transactions and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD).”In the last year, we have seen a significant increase in sophisticated MitB Trojan activities targeting financial institutions, payment processors, governments and online businesses,” said Andreas Baumhof, chief technology officer, ThreatMetrixRead More...
- ISC StormCast for Monday, April 21st 2014 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=3943, (Mon, Apr 21st) April 21, 2014
- Heartbleed hunting, (Mon, Apr 21st) April 21, 2014
- Security Digest: April 18th April 19, 2014
- RT @bonsaiviking: @teamcymru The link on the page is the same, but Nmap just released 6.46 to address a few critical bugs and expand April 19, 2014
- Turkish RedHack hacktivists claim hack of aktifbank DOT com DOT tr due to hated e-ticketing system for soccer fans April 19, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows