“Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the country.Read More...
- Security Digest: July 26th July 26, 2014
- "Internet scanning project" scans, (Sat, Jul 26th) July 26, 2014
- Friday Squid Blogging: Build a Squid July 25, 2014
- VU#394540: Sabre AirCentre Crew solutions contain a SQL injection vulnerability July 25, 2014
- Thousands of WordPress Sites Compromised through MailPoet Vulnerability July 25, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking industry internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows