“Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the country.Read More...
- Android 4.2 has a Verify app system for side-loaded (not installed from the Google Play Store) suspected malware March 11, 2014
- Jenaro Blalock of Clinton, Maryland gets 12 yrs for $1M theft from 600 victims + restitution to many .gov staff March 11, 2014
- I Know Why You Went to the Clinic: Risks and Realization of HTTPS Traffic Analysis March 10, 2014
- The Internet Is the New Battleground, Assange Tells SXSW March 10, 2014
- CIA Accused Of Spying On Senate Intelligence Committee Staffers March 10, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows