“Pakistan has floated a request for proposal for a system to filter and block websites, some months after curbing the use of encryption on the Internet, and toying with the idea of filtering and blocking SMS (short message service) messages in the country.Read More...
- Detained 13 members of the criminal community, "earned" via Internet virus about 70 million rubles December 8, 2013
- NatWest online services hit by cyber attack December 8, 2013
- "njRAT", The Saga Continues http://t.co/u8nipkXwl4 http://t.co/XtItoTsY5f December 7, 2013
- ZeroAccess Botnet Down, But Not Out December 7, 2013
- The state of targeted attacks December 7, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows