By: Barracuda Labs FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Content Security Leader Challenges World with “Clicks for Meals” to Fight Hunger and Provide 10,000 Meals this Holiday Season Campbell, Calif. (November 30, 2011) – In an effort to combat world hunger, Barracuda Networks is challenging the world to help provide 10,000 meals for hungry children this holiday season.Read More...
- Crafting Phishing is just like marketing. An expert speaks out, fascinating #InfoSec reading from @StuartSumner March 8, 2014
- Microsoft March Patch Pre-Announcement, (Sat, Mar 8th) March 8, 2014
- Android p/wd managers: still growing, some outdated but effective. Try them and let them do the hard work for you March 8, 2014
- North Carolina State University: Practical Root Exploit Containment (PREC) uses DB of expected app behaviour March 7, 2014
- Apple IOS Security Whitepaper http://images.apple.com/iphone/business/docs/iOS_Security_Feb14.pdf, (Fri, Mar 7th) March 7, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows