A 25-foot (or maybe 23-foot ) giant squid was caught off the coast of Florida. Also, I’m going to try something new. Let’s use this weekly squid post to talk about the security stories in the news that I didn’t coverRead More...
- Credit card fraud comes of age with advances in point-of-sale botnets December 9, 2013
- Bypassing Windows AppLocker using a Time of Check Time of Use vulnerability December 9, 2013
- IntelCrawler December 9, 2013
- Citi bank choir http://t.co/sp65TMFaMA December 9, 2013
- Dark-rose – A forensic tool to display logs from an Android device on a timeline December 9, 2013
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management mcafee microsoft network networks news opinion podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows