A 25-foot (or maybe 23-foot ) giant squid was caught off the coast of Florida. Also, I’m going to try something new. Let’s use this weekly squid post to talk about the security stories in the news that I didn’t coverRead More...
- Graphic: distribution changes in #SOHOPharming cleanup, still an Asia Pacific problem #malware http://t.co/YPMPlpyipS March 12, 2014
- are Vietnamese Ad Affiliates behind the #SOHOPharming case? Details of redirects, see movie http://t.co/hsIPZyT0I8 March 12, 2014
- Free mitigation for #SOHOPharming: get data from TC Console and the CSIRT Assistance Program http://t.co/hsIPZyT0I8 March 12, 2014
- Commercial feeds for #SOHO Pharming, to go with the free TC Console and free CAP: call us now! http://t.co/hsIPZyT0I8 March 12, 2014
- Want more on how you can counter #SOHOPharming? E-mail email@example.com or visit for info: http://t.co/iC63YzArAB March 12, 2014
Tagsapi apple archives article browser bruce schneier business china copyright development director downloads education enterprise events facebook feeds gfi government hackers hacking infrastructure internet linkedin linux management microsoft network networks news opinion phishing podcasts science security social-media south-africa symantec team cyrmu technology united-kingdom united-states videos vulnerability windows